Marla Topliff President of Rosati’s Pizza
Marla Topliff is the president of Rosati’s pizza. Marla is also the Chairman of the National Restaurant Association Pizzeria Industry Council which was started to help answer questions for pizzeria owners. As President Marla is in charge of overseeing the tremendous growth of Rosati’s Pizza.
In this episode Marla shares great information on the current state of the pizza industry as well as what she sees in the future. There are so many things happening today in the pizza marketing world. Marla and I discuss some trends and some ideas for what Rosati’s is currently doing as well as some things they are looking to do in the future.
What to Listen For:
- How Marla got started with Rosati’s Pizza
- How Marla wasn’t even in the food business before Rosati’s
- What Marla’s role is in the business
- What Marla looks for when opening more locations
- Why understanding the business is the most important thing to success
- What Marla looks for in hiring new employees
- What is the Pro-Start Program and how it helps
- Why you need to hire someone to run your social media
- Why you need a social media manual
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Rosati’s Pizza: http://www.rosatispizza.com/
- Rosati’s on Twitter: https://twitter.com/rosatis_pizza
- Pro-Star Program: http://www.nraef.org/ProStart/Program-Overview
- Rosati’s P.O.S : http://www.arrowpos.com/
- National Restaurant Association Pizzeria Industry Council:
- Marla on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marlatopliff
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
Like us on Facebook too for updates and interesting marketing articles
A Big Thank You to Marla Topliff for coming on the show!
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher … would really help grow the show and get more guests on to help you grow your business and marketing effort.