Nick Sarillo of Nick’s Pizza & Pub and Nick’s University
Nick Sarillo is a great pizza entrepreneur. Nick started in the pizza business after working in his father’s restaurant and saying he never wanted to ever get into the business. Early in his career after working in construction that all changed. Nick decided he wanted to build a place to bring his children and be able to get a great meal with a family atmosphere.
Nick’s build and incredible business and a foundation for his employees to grow with him. Systems are so important but you need to build a culture and company philosophy that supports them. We talk about all of that inside this episode.
What to listen for:
- How Nick started in the pizza industry
- What was Nick’s purpose from the start
- Why Nick brought in an outside consultant to help him
- How they keep their employee turnover to under 5% in the second restaurant
- Why you need to invest in training
- How to mix up your interview process
- The one piece of advice Nick would give someone starting out
Mentioned in the Episode :
- Nicks Book: Slice of the Pie
- Nick’s Pizza & Pub: http://www.nickspizzapub.com/
- Nick’s Website: http://www.nicksarillo.com/
- Nick on Twiiter: https://twitter.com/NickSarillo
- Nick on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nickfsarillo
- Nick on Facebook: Nick’s Facebook Page
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
Like us on Facebook too for updates and interesting marketing articles
A Big Thank You to Nick for coming on the show!
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher … would really help grow the show and get more guests on to help you grow your business and marketing