TJ Schier on How to Find and Train Great People
TJ started his career many years ago at Chuck E. Cheese’s pizza where he learned the training and systems it takes to run a large company. From there he was inspired to start a business consulting company.
After 15 years consulting others, TJ got the itch to get back in and along with a few partners, he purchased a sandwich franchise with a catchy name called Which Wich..
As a speaker and consultant TJ uses his franchise as laboratory to try and figure out what’s working and how to use these tactics to help and teach others.
What to listen for:0
- Is the new generation really any different?
- New training methods for the younger generations.
- How the leverage the help of your employees for training.
- The bare minimum required to start a training project.
- The most important thing about finding a good fit for an employee.
- Why hiring is the most important but not the first thing
- Questions to ask new hires
- How to set up an incentive based system
Links From This Episode:
- TJ Schier’s website: http://smartrestaurantguides.com/
- TJ Schier Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/tjschier
- Tj’s books on training
- QR Code Generator
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
Like us on Facebook too for updates and interesting marketing articles
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher… would really help grow the show and get more guests on to help you grow your business and marketing.
Get some free samples of the pizza savor: Fixes the soggy, wet crust and delivers a better experience for your customers.