Getting Clear on Your Vision For Your Business, Staff and Yourself
For this weeks live we talked all about creating a vision for not only your business, but for yourself and your staff. The problem many have in the restaurant business is finding and training good help.. or so they think.
Being a clear communicator is probably the number one thing an entrepreneur of any kind needs to be in order to build a successful, profitable business that you can scale.
We give many examples of how you can bring these tips into your restaurant or pizzeria and start building the business that you really wanted to when you started.
What To Listen For:
- Why creating a vision for your business is so important
- How to create a vision for your company
- How to get your employees on board with your business
- Why your not special and you should have an open book policy
- Tips for motivating your employees
- How to let go and build leaders
- Why you shouldnt mop the floor or clean the toilet if you want to grow
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
Like us on Facebook too for updates and interesting marketing articles
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher… would really help grow the show and get more guests on to help you grow your business and marketing.