Russ Yeager of Old Town Pizza
In today’s episode I got a chance to talk with Russ Yeager of Old Town Pizza in CA. Russ is the co-owner and marketing director for Old Town Pizza. He is responsible for all the design work for the website, social media sites as well as all marketing materials used inside the stores.
Russ has been with the company in 2009 years starting as the marketing director on a “let’s see how it goes” basis and has turned that into becoming part owner in this family owned business.
What to Listen For:
- How Russ joined the company
- What Russ’ role was originally
- What he did for marketing when he started
- Why it’s important to have a consistent brand message
- Why they have separate Facebook page for each location
- Why they have a weekly meeting for all the locations
- Why they start every employee as a busser to start
- Why Russ believes you need to find peoples talents then fins a position for them
- Russ’ #1 tip for anyone looking to get into or grow in the pizza industry
Mentioned in the Show:
- Old Town Pizza website
- Old Town Pizza on Instagram
- Old Town Pizza on Facebook
- Digital Dining
- Constant Contact.
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
A Big Thank You to Russ of Old Town Pizza for coming on the show!
It was great to talk with a true pizza entrepreneur and listen in on how he manages to grow two successful business at the same time.
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher … would really help grow the show and get more guests on to help you grow your business and marketing effort.