Building a Business Through the Community
In today’s episode I get to talk with Scott Anthony of Punxsy Pizza. We talk about how Scott went from being a janitor to owning his own pizzeria. We also talk about how Scott is building his business using the relationships that he has built with his local community.
I have followed Scott’s work in Pizza Today and online for a while now and it was great to finally talk with him and pick his brain about business and marketing. He gives some great advice and practical tips on how to grow your business.
In This Episode We Talked About:
- How Scott got started in the pizza industry
- The biggest change he has seen since he started
- Where he thinks he pizza industry is going
- What kinds of marketing he uses to grow his business
- Why building community has been so important to his business
Links form the Show:
- Scott’s Website
- Scott on Twitter
- Profits in the Pizza Book
- Ovens Scott uses – Edge Ovens
- P.O.S System – Revention
- E-mail Marketing – Moving Targets
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
A Big Thank You to Scott of Punxsy Pizza for coming on the show!
It was great to talk with a true pizza entrepreneur and listen in on how he manages to grow two successful business at the same time.
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher … would really help grow the show and get more guests on to help you grow your business and marketing effort.