Ann Farrell of Farrelli’s Wood Fired Pizza
Ann is the Director of Development for Farrelli’s Wood Fired Pizza in Tacoma Washington. She joins me on this episode to discuss the diligent process she uses to find, hire, and train the team at Farrelli’s. Ann is also a speaker at this years Pizza Expo and does a panel with Michael Shepherd on this very topic.
In this interview, she shares some great tips you can use to grow a better team for your business.
What to Listen For:
- How Ann started with Farrelli’s
- Ann’s background and experience
- How Farrelli’s finds great team members
- Tips on hiring and training
- One great tip for growing and training the team
- How to communicate effectively and positively with team members
- What systems Farrelli’s uses
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Farrelli’s website: http://farrellispizza.com/
- Farrelli’s twitter: https://twitter.com/farrellis
- Farrelli’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Farrellispizza/
- Farrelli’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/farrellis/
- Ann Farrell LinkIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/annfarrell319
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
Like us on Facebook too for updates and interesting marketing articles
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher … would really help grow the show and get more guests on to help you grow your business and marketing.