FiredPie 18 Locations w/ Fred Morgan
On today’s episode of the smart pizza marketing podcast I’m joined by Fred Morgan who is the co-founder of fired pie in Arizona.
Fred talks about what it was like to open 18 locations in only four years which is not an easy thing to do. We go over the systems he had why branding was so important in the beginning for him and his partner what he looks for in new employees and how he trains them and how do you open a new location every couple months.
Don’t forget you should join us every Tuesday night at 8 PM for our smart pizza marketing live show over on you can find the link at www.smartpizzamarketing.com/
What To Listen For:
- The idea to start FiredPie
- How they grew the first 3 locations
- How they hire and train
- Why branding is so important
Mentioned On This Episode:
Sponsors for This Episode:
- Pizza Phone System: Our sophisticated tracking and reporting system delivers key information that will help you keep your business operating in tip-top shape!
- Thrive by Granbury: Pizza restaurants have special needs that ordinary point-of-sale systems just can’t handle. From half-n-half pricing to crazy coupons…not to mention the challenges of tracking your inventory on toppings – we’ve got the pizza processes figured out.
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
Like us on Facebook too for updates and interesting marketing articles
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher … would really help grow the show and get more guests on to help you grow your business and marketing.