Customer Service Is The Bottom Line
Andrew Carlson helps restaurant owners build a better business by making customer service a key point. Great customer service is something every business needs if they want to thrive and build a great team especially in the social media age we live in.
On the show today, Andrew and I go over exactly what it takes to generate a great customer experience but also train your team to do the same. Andrew gives some great actionable advice so make sure to take some notes.
Things To Listen For:
- How to create and environment for better customer service
- What is great customer service
- Cool new place to find great help
- How to build a training program
- What questions to ask in the interview
Mentioned In This Episode
- Andrew’s Website
- Andrew’s new book: Customer Service is the bottom line
- Smart Pizza Marketing Mastermind
- Smart Pizza Marketing Email (the best email)
- SPM Marketing Platform
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
Like us on Facebook too for updates and interesting marketing articles
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher … would really help grow the show and get more guests on to help you grow your business and marketing.