In this episode, I got a chance to talk with Mary Brown, the marketing director for Spicy Pie Pizza. Mary started out as the marketing director in 2012 and has continued to run all of their marketing with a small team for the last 3 years. Spicy Pie Pizza is a fast growing company in North Dakota and currently has 6 locations with more scheduled to open in the near future.
They use a variety of new marketing ideas as well as those “tried and true” ones to keep their customers engaged and informed of what’s new with there business. Mary shares lot’s of great information on this episode so I hope you enjoy and are able to get some great ideas for your business.
What to listen for:
- How the company grew to 6 locations with more coming
- How they grew their facebook page to over 21k fans!
- Why they decided to consolidate their marketing
- How they gather emails
- When is the best time to send an e-mail
- What is a facebook pixel
- How they run re-targeting ads
- What is a look-a-like audience
- What is their #1 marketing strategy
Links From the Show
- Spicy Pie Pizza Website
- Spicy Pie Pizza Facebook
- Spicy Pie Twitter
- Mailchimp E-mail provider
- Revention Website (there P.O.S system)
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
A Big Thank You to Mary from Spicy Pie Pizza for coming on the show! It was great to talk with a marketing director of a growing pizza company. She gave us some great info we can use in our business to grow and engage our audience.
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post.