Eric Shepherd of Otto Pizza Portland
Great talk today with Eric Shepherd of Otto Pizza. Eric is the director of marketing and communications and has been with the company for the last 3 years.
Eric met Mike (The co-owner) at a writing class and became friends and stayed in touch over the years. With the growth of Otto they needed to find someone with a marketing and digital background to help organize and communicate with their customers.
Eric helped them organize all their social and marketing efforts and their online reputation into one brand.
Believe it or not before he started Otto had 5 locations and none of them were linked with any email or P.O.S. system amazing to think about that with today’s tech.
What to Listen For:
- How Eric got started with Otto
- How Eric organized Otto’s marketing strategy
- What role was Eric filling when he started and why
- What system they use to stay organized
- How involved are Anthony & Mike at this point in the business
- What P.O.S system do they use
- What email service they use and how
- Where Eric thinks the future of marketing is going
Mentioned in The Show:
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
A Big Thank You to Eric of Otto Pizza Portland for coming on the show! It was great to talk with a marketing director of a growing pizza company. Eric gave us some great insight to what its’ like to organize and market a fast growing company.
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post.