Sean Brauser Founder of PizzaFire
In today’s episode I talk with Sean Brauser who is the founder of Romeo’s Pizza as well as Pizza Fire in based out of Ohio.
Sean is the definition of a pizza entrepreneur who doesn’t look at his business as a job, but looks at is a business that is ready for growth from the beginning.
He knows that in order to grow the company he has to find and train great people and give them an opportunity. We talk about how he does this and how he went from being burnt out in his first attempt at pizza entrepreneurship to where he is today.
What to Listen For:
- How Sean got started in this business
- Why his first attempt was a success but he wasn’t happy with it
- Why Sean decided to be in this business
- His strategy for future growth
- His surprising fact on how he finds his team
- His marketing strategy for his new concept
- Why his marketing strategy is different for PizzaFire
- How he targets specific demographics for his adds
- How he got invited to Facebook to learn about marketing
- His #1 tip for anyone looking to grow their business
Links From The Show:
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com A Big Thank You to Sean of Pizza Fire and Romeo’s Pizza for coming on the show!
It was great to talk with a true pizza entrepreneur and listen in on how he manages to grow two successful business at the same time.
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher … would really help grow the show and get more guests on to help you grow your business and marketing efforts.