Brad Corbin of Sloopys Sports Cafe
Brad started at Sloopys Sports Cafe12 years ago just working his way through school. After working there for a few years and thinking about finding a new path, an opportunity caem up to buy in.
Brad has now owned that location for 6 years and recently opened a second location. In Sloopys second location Brad partnered with an employee who wanted an opportunity to grow and be a partner in the business.
What to Listen For:
- How Brad got started
- What made Brad want to get into this business
- How he found his second location
- What type of marketing Brad is starting to get results with
- A cool place Brad finds really good help
- His point of sale system
- The one piece of advice Brad would give anyone looking to get into or grow in this business
Mentioned In This Episode
- Sloopy’s Website : http://sloopyspizza.com/
- Sloopy’s Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/SloopysSportsCafe
- Sloopy’s Twitter : https://twitter.com/sloopyspizza
- Point Of Success : https://www.pointofsuccess.com/
- CIEE : http://www.ciee.org/
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
A Big Thank You to Zach and Chris of Benny Marzanos for coming on the show!
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher … would really help grow the show and get more guests on to help you grow your business and marketing effort.