How to use Pinterest Marketing in your business
Vincent Ng is the CEO of MCNG Marketing, a digital agency that specializes in helping companies build a Pinterest marketing strategy. I have to admit, I’m a little intimidated by Pinterest. It’s very different than all the other social networks and does takes some time to get into.
On this episode, Vincent joins me and shares with us an overview on how this platform works. We go over the basics plus some great tips on how you can use Pinterest to gain exposure in our market. Vincent also discusses some new features that are going to become available really soon that will make Pinterest “search” much more robust.
What to Listen For:
- How to get started with Pinterest
- How many boards and pins to start with
- Why hashtags on Pinterest work much different
- How to search for objects on Pinterest
- What is a promoted Pin and how to use it
- Who are promoted pins good for
- How to create the best photos to gain attention
- The best way to get started and gain traction
Mentioned In This Episode:
- MCNG Marketing: www.mcngmarketing.com/
- Vincent on Twitter: twitter.com/vincentng
- Vincent on Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/mcngmarketing
- Vincent on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MCNGMarketing/
- Canva for photo editing: www.canva.com/
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
Like us on Facebook too for updates and interesting marketing articles
A Big Thank You to Vincent for coming on the show!
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher … would really help grow the show and get more guests on to help you grow your business and marketing.