How a 2 hour wait turned into 2 Neapolitan Pizzerias
Will Harris,(the C.O.O. of A-Town Pizza) always wanted to open a pizzeria. His desire grew even stronger after visiting a famous pizza restaurant… (he waited for over 2 hours and getting a table seemed impossible). After this experience, he had a clear vision of the restaurant he was going to open.
Will wanted to bring a Neapolitan family style restaurant to his home town. For 5 long years he carefully researched multiple avenues before opening his first location.
Now with 2 locations, we talk about how he handles managing both and the many situations that happen from running multiple locations.
What to Listen For:
- Why he wanted to open a pizzeria
- What inspired him to open
- How Will manages multiple locations
- What it’s like to build out a new pizzeria
- What’s working for A-town on social media
- Why he decided to add delivery
- Why it’s so important to define what you are
Mentioned in This Episode:
- A-Town Pizza: a-townpizza.com/
- A-Town Pizza Twitter: twitter.com/ATownPizzaria
- A-Town Pizza Facebook: www.facebook.com/ATownPizza
- A-Town Pizza Instagram: www.instagram.com/atownpizza/
- Episode #37 with Nick Sarillo: www.smartpizzamarketing.com/37
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
Like us on Facebook too for updates and interesting marketing articles
A Big Thank You to Will for coming on the show!
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher … would really help grow the show and get more guests on to help you grow your business and marketing.