Tony Gemignani World Pizza Champion
If you’ve been in the pizza business or even reading about out it there is no doubt that you have heard of Tony Gemignani. Tony is an 11 time world pizza champion and has been on every t.v. show from the today show to the tonight show.
Tony has turned his notoriety into 16 restaurants and an international school of pizza where he teaches how to make a variety of different types of pizza.
A lot of great information that I have never heard Tony talk about before in any other talk. Enjoy this episode with Tony Gemignani.
What to Listen For:
- What made Tony want to get into the pizza business
- How Tony turned his championship into a business
- How not giving up and kept sending letters to get noticed
- Why Tony changed his focus from the acrobatics to the cooking of pizza
- Why Tony said no to many early options to build a franchise and waited for the right opportunity
- What Tony looks for in any new location
- Tony tells us not every location he has is doing great- that was a surprise to me
- How to think about your pizzeria to make it successful for the future
- Where is delivery going to fit in in the next few years
Links Form This Episode:
- Tony’s Website: www.tonygemignani.com
- Tony on Twitter: twitter.com/T
- Tony on Instagram: instagram.com/capopizza/
- School of Pizza: internationalschoolofpizza.com/
- Tony’s Book: The Pizza Bible
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or a comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
Like us on Facebook too for updates and interesting marketing articles
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher … would really help grow the show and get more guests on to help you grow your business.