Lessons Learned From Over 200+ Interviews
In today’s episode, I talk with Eric from the Restaurant Unstoppable Podcast whom has been interviewing restaurant entrepreneurs for over 2 years. Eric and I have had the chance to interview some of the same people and have crossed paths many time online. We thought it would be great to collaborate and come up with a few key lessons that we have both learned form over 250+ combined interviews.
Top Take Aways:
- You have to learn to build a great team
- Define your company culture
- Surround yourself with like minded people
- Know your finish line
- Treat it like a business from day 1
Links From The Show:
- Restaurant Unstoppable: http://restaurantunstoppable.com/
- Eris on Twitter: https://twitter.com/EricCacciatore
- Eric on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RestaurantUnstoppable
- The Dip by Seth Godin
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
Like us on Facebook too for updates and interesting marketing articles
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher… would really help grow the show and get more guests on to help you grow your business and marketing.
Get some free samples of the pizza savor: Fixes the soggy, wet crust and delivers a better experience for your customers.