Mike Bausch of Andolini’s Pizza in Oklahoma
Mike Bausch of Andolini’s Pizza joins me in episode #58 to discuss what it’s like to open in an area you’re not familiar with and with no prior experience opening a restaurant.
After considering law school, Mike decided that wasn’t what he wanted to do for the rest of his life. He found that he always had a passion for working in restaurants.
Now with 3 locations, a food truck and a new concept of gelatoria, Mike has built a great business in the Tulsa Oklahoma area.
In this chat, Mike shares how he got started and what he does to continue to grow his business in this new era.
What To Listen For:
- How Mike got into the pizza business
- Why Mike choose Tulsa OK
- How Mike finds employees
- Why changing things up isn’t a bad idea
- Why Mike loves using systems so much
- What Mike looks for in new hires
- Andolini’s social media strategy
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Andolini’s Pizza: http://www.andopizza.com/
- Andolinis Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/andopizza
- Andolinis Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andopizza/
- Andolinins Twitter: https://twitter.com/andopizza
- Email Mike: Mike@AndoPizza.com
- Hot Schedules
- Revention P.O.S.
- Constant contact
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
Like us on Facebook too for updates and interesting marketing articles
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher… would really help grow the show and get more guests on to help you grow your business and marketing.
Get some free samples of the pizza savor: Fixes the soggy, wet crust and delivers a better experience for your customers.