Episode #63 With James of The Secret Sauce Podcast
James runs the website Marketing 4 Restaurants and also produces the podcast the Secret Sauce. James helps restaurants build better websites and increase their bookings.
With The Secret Sauce Podcast James walks us through the steps to make a more effective website and gives us some tips to run a better restaurant in general. He has had some great guests on his show (including me hahaha).
What to Listen For:
- Why your website is so important.
- How to make your website work for your business.
- What is SEO for restaurants.
- How to increase traffic to your website.
- Should you use google adwords for restaurants?
- Why you should be using online ordering
- A few accounts to follow on Instagram
Links From This Episode:
- James Website: https://marketing4restaurants.com/
- The Secret Sauce Podcast:
- My Episode on The Secret Sauce:
If you need help with understanding how to use social media in your business.
We will go over exactly what you need to do to get started and the best social networks for your business.
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
Like us on Facebook too for updates and interesting marketing articles
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher… would really help grow the show and get more guests on to help you grow your business and marketing.