Shawn Shenefield of The Upper Crust
Shawn is the Director of Operations for the East Coast Division of The Upper Crust. Growing up he spent his days working in his families pizzeria before heading off to Arizona State.
After obtaining what he believed would be temporary employment at an Upper Crust restaurant, he ended up really loving the job and quickly used his background to rise up through the company. He is now in charge of operations for the east coast division which goes from Boston to the DC area.
What to Listen For:
- How Shawn got started with Upper Crust
- How they transitioned from single owner to Private Equity
- Why consistency and training are so important for rapid growth
- Some social media events they have done
- How they separate their social media accounts
Mentioned In This Episode:
- The Upper Crust
- The Upper Crust Twitter
- The Upper Crust Facebook
- The upper Crust Instagram
- Shawn on Linkedin
- Danny Meyers book: Setting The Table
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
Like us on Facebook too for updates and interesting marketing articles
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher… would really help grow the show and get more guests on to help you grow your business and marketing.