Slice Of The 80’s With Adam Matt
In this day and age it is very important to get your brand correct from the start. Your customers should get to know what you offer and how you run your business. Standing out is also really important. So many places open that have the same items and business model only to find themselves wondering why they are having a hard time building loyal customers.
In today’s episode, I chat with Adam Matt of “Slice Of The 80’s” an (you guessed it) 80’s themed pizza shop in Detroit. With their unique branding they built a solid business that customers can immediately recognize. It wasn’t always so great though so we talk about how he got out of the first year slump and never looked back.
What To Listen For:
- How Adam got into the pizza business
- How they created their concept
- Why they almost closed their first year
- The marketing tactic that got them going
- What marketing didn’t work for them
- Facebook contests that got great engagement
- How they leveraged free lunches to grow sales
- How to reach out to influencers in the industry
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Slice of the 80’s website
- Slice of the 80’s Facebook
- Scott Anthony’s book
- Email Marketing
- Facebook Marketing
- Free Social Media Checklist
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
Like us on Facebook too for updates and interesting marketing articles
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher… would really help grow the show and get more guests on to help you grow your business and marketing.