Episode #70 With James Elliot Co-Founder Pizza Pilgrims
For many years, James and his Brother were working in the advertising world but eventually grew tired and finally decided one day that enough was enough. They took the leap and quit their jobs and lever looked back.
Borrowing 7 thousand on a credit card, James and Thom wanted to come up with a concept that allowed them to learn but also begin the stages of telling their story. They pitched the idea of traveling to Italy and driving a mobile van back to the UK to start their mobile pizza business.
Listen to James and I chat about getting started and why being able to tell your story before you start your business is so important, especially in this new tech age where everything moves so fast.
What To Listen For:
- Why they decided to start in the pizza business
- How they got exposure before they started the business
- What social media channels are working best to tell their story
- How story and telling their story catapulted their brand
- Why starting small and building up is the safest way to go
- Why you have to listen to your customers
- Why you can’t be afraid of change
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Pizza Pilgrams Website
- Pizza Pilgrims Instagram
- Pizza Pilgrims Twitter
- Pizza Pilgrims Facebook
- Seting The Table By Danny Meyers
- Get a Free Audi Version Of Setting The Table
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
Like us on Facebook too for updates and interesting marketing articles
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher… would really help grow the show and get more guests on to help you grow your business and marketing.