Freestyle Saturday: Your Questions Answered
On another episode of “Freestyle Saturday,” I answer some great questions I have received over the last week. I recorded this podcast episode live on Facebook.
I enjoy answering questions from everyone listening or watching the live broadcast. It has become my favorite part of the show. If you have a question and want to get on next week’s episode, shoot me an email Bruce @ Smartpizzamarketing.com
Questions asked this week:
- Facebook – we have 3 sites with the same brand, with hopefully more to come. Should we have 1 page for each or on an overall brand page?
- Google Adwords – we hear so much about facebook advertising on various podcasts but nothing on Adwords. Is this because it is assumed everyone has this right already or that it has no value. Or is it just the current thing and more interesting to talk about? What are people doing on Adwords? What should we be doing?
- Are Millennials Ditching Facebook?
- Is Live Streaming Really That Big of a Deal?
- How many times should I be adding snaps to my Snapchat story
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
Like us on Facebook too for updates and interesting marketing articles
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher … would really help grow the show and get more guests on to help you grow your business and marketing.