What’s it really Like To Build A Pizzeria Business w/ Tony Gemignani
If you’ve been in the pizza industry for any length of time, attended the Pizza Expo or have read PMQ Pizza Magazine then you are very familiar with my guest today. Tony Gemignani is a successful restauranteur and “Pizziola.” On this show, we talk about what it’s really like to run a pizza restaurant.
Between Tony and I we received many emails on a weekly basis from people outside of the pizza industry who want to either open a pizzeria or start-up food truck. It isn’t always as glamorous as you may think as with anything there are always ups and downs.
Tony talks about what it is really like to run his business and shares some struggles that he even has to overcome. Whether it may be a customer complaint or employee issues, Tony shares his experience and what you need to know before opening your business.
What To Listen For:
- What is a day really like for Tony
- What new products does he see coming into the market
- How to be ok with things going wrong
- What you need to know before you open your own business
- What are some of the best industry shows
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Tony’s website: www.tonygemignani.com/
- Tony on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Tony-Gemignani
- Tony on Instagram: instagram.com/capopizza/
- Tony on Twitter: twitter.com/tonyspizza415
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
Like us on Facebook too for updates and interesting marketing articles
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher … would really help grow the show and get more guests on to help you grow your business and marketing.