Working with a small business can get a little overwhelming I know, browsing around the internet and finding all the new tools and apps that come along, and they change so fast that one app today is old news tomorrow. I made this page as a resource or guide to help you navigate through all of it. I will add to it and change it as I find better and more useful items to help with all your marketing needs. Bookmark this page and refer back to it from time to time to keep up with all the new items.
Pizza Marketing Tools & Resources
**I have personally used all of these services**
Free Audio Book!
- Bluehost: All my site are hosted with Bluehost. Easy to use and install WordPress on. They have always taken care of any issue (which there have been not many) quickly and professionally as well. If you go here you can get your first year for only $3.95/Month
- MyThemeShop: Great selection of themes to choose from, very affordable and great design as well.
- ThemeJunkie: Another great option for themes for your blog or website.
- Canva: Create custom pictures for all your social media and website posts. Easy to use and great templates and images to choose from.
- PicMonkey: Easy free editing tool for your photos. Adjust the size or use any of there tools to make your photo fit anywhere.
Flickr: Great resource for high quality photos (use creative commons to re-use any photo).
- Leadpages: Create custom landing pages that are easy to set up and will help with getting your customers to subscribe to your list.
- Fiverr: Fiverr is a great resource to get all types of tasks done. From written articles to voice overs or even videos made for your website and it all starts at only $5. Some of these items have extras you can add on to make it a little higher, but most are only $5.
- Hootesuite: Great tool to manage all your social media accounts, can use with facebook, google+, twitter. See all of your scheduled posts for each network as well as what you have previously posted. Click on the link to get a free 30 days trial. (post on how to use Hootesuite coming soon)
- Buffer: Another easy to use social media scheduler, this one will Que information it thinks its worth sharing that you select from certain categories.
- Tweepi: Find new followers, use this to find followers that are in your local area. Easy to follow many people at one time so save you hours of time.
Email and Marketing
- Aweber: One of the more popular choices for email services. It takes a little time to get use to ans set up but once you so it works great, and for $19 you can send as many e-mails as you want.
- Leadpages: The easiest tool by far for setting up your opt-in pages. Choose from multiple templates and they have all the tutorials to help you along the way. Their great customer service is a plus as well.
- Mailchimp: Great tool to get started with e-mail. Easier to use than aweber but if you have a large list and e-mail often it can cost a little bit more. You can on the other hand start out with a free account for under 2000 subscribers and that’s a bonus 😉 .