10 Content Ideas For Your Restaurant
I’m always receiving questions from listeners of the show or clients about what types of content they should be posting. I know it get’s overwhelming to sit in front of your computer and create a great eye-catching post or email that will resonate with your customer base. On this episode of the podcast, I’ll give you 10 content ideas for your restaurant that you can use in your next Facebook, Instagram and email campaigns.
Get your pens and notepads ready, for this episode- you’re going to need them.
Ten Content Ideas
- Give us a tour
- Introduce us to your team
- Run contests
- Ask questions
- Ask for feedback
- different menu items such as gluten-free
- weekly video winner announcements
- Show how you make it (short videos on Facebook and Instagram)
- Introduce menu items (new or old) what’s on them and how they’re made
- Share events or donations (great for future customers)
- Share employee meetings or get-togethers
Mentioned In This Episode
- Smart Pizza Marketing Mastermind
- Smart Pizza Marketing Email (the best email)
- SPM Marketing Platform
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
Like us on Facebook too for updates and interesting marketing articles
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher… would really help grow the show and get more guests on to help you grow your business and marketing.