Growing in 2015 with Pizza Man Dan
Dan Collier known as Pizza Man Dan joins me in today’s episode. Dan started in this business working for a franchise called Rusty’s in California. Dan talks with me about what it’s like to build and grow a successful pizza business in this era.
Dan and I talk about how he finds and keeps young employees as well as give them an opportunity to grow with him. We also discuss how Dan uses social media to market his business and what he thought about social media when it first came around ( funny story here).
Take a listen to this episode and let us know how you liked it.
What We Discuss:
- How Dan got started in this business
- How Dan finds and keeps good employees
- Why he uses a call center to take all his orders
- The 2 different types of employees needed to run a successful pizza business
- Why Dan believes in social media
- A group Dan suggests joining for any pizza entrepreneur to market better
- The #1 tip Dan gives to anyone looking to get into or grow in this business
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Pizza Man Dan’s website
- Pizza Man Dan on Facebook
- Pizza Man Dan on Twitter
- One System ( Dan’s P.O.S. system)
- Toast Masters
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
A Big Thank You to Dan of Pizza Man Dan’s for coming on the show!
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher … would really help grow the show and get more guests on to help you grow your business and marketing effort.