Pizza Tugos’ Scott Heise
Scott is the Owner of Pizza Tugos in Ocean City Maryland. Scott has been in the business for most of his life. As the operator of a seasonal business, Scott has to manage the difference between being extremely busy in the summer and not so busy in the winter.
Scott loves talking pizza and he gives some great tips inside this episode. He has a unique business that is almost like opening a new store every summer. Scott say’s he has 2 seasons in his business, “summer” and “getting ready for summer”.
It’s important to have a process for hiring, running, and finding good employees. Scott and I discuss the process in this episode.
What to Listen For:
- How to manage a seasonal business
- A great place to find help from overseas
- Scott’s #1 tip for newbies
- Why Scott suggests finding someone to manage your social media
- What’s working for Scott- marketing wise
- Why they use a call center for all stores
- How to open a new store every summer, or at least feel like it
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Pizza Tugos Website: http://www.pizzatugos.com/
- Pizza Tugos Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Pizza-Tugos-35795078791/
- Pizza Tugos Twitter: https://twitter.com/pizzatugos
- J-1 Program: http://j1visa.state.gov/programs/summer-work-travel
- PDQ P.O.S. System: http://pdqpos.com/
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
Like us on Facebook too for updates and interesting marketing articles
A Big Thank You to Scott for coming on the show!
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher … would really help grow the show and get more guests on to help you grow your business and marketing.