Offline Marketing For Pizzerias and Restaurants
Jeremy Galvin, the President of Master Pizza, a 7 unit franchise in Ohio, joins me on this episode talk about how they’re using offline marketing to spread the word about Master Pizza. We’ve produced many shows about online and digital marketing but this is a topic we haven’t spent much time discussing.
Jeremy shares how they use things like postcards, door hangers, local contests and free food drop-offs to other local businesses. I think you’re going to enjoy this episode and be able to take a few notes and implement some of the ideas Jeremy and I discuss on the show.
What To Listen For:
- How Jeremy uses free pizza drop-offs to gain business
- Master Pizza’s door hanging strategy
- How they use local contests to gain new business
- How often to follow up with past customers
- How to use your database to grow sales.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Master Pizza
- Master Pizza Facebook
- Master Pizza Instagram
- Smart Pizza Marketing Mastermind
- Smart Pizza Marketing Email (the best email)
- SPM Marketing Platform
- SPM Marketing For Restaurant Facebook Group
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
Like us on Facebook too for updates and interesting marketing articles
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher… would really help