Sameer Shah of Smart Flour Foods and a look at Pizza Consumers
Today, I have Sameer Shah from Smart Flour Food…they just conducted and interesting study with Jason Dorsey and the Center for Generational Kenetics.
If your not familiar with Smart Flour Foods, I talked with Sameer on a few months ago to talk about what they do.
In this research report they studied consumer attitudes and purchasing behavior relative to pizza. I know what your thinking, sounds confusing, but Sameer does a great job of explaining it in this podcast.
Sameer explains what they uncovered in this report and also some interesting facts that will surprise you about the pizza consumer.
What to Listen For:
- Who is a real pizza lover
- What is a millennial
- Why they conducted this study
- What was the most surprising finding about this study
- How do millennials shop and consume data
- Why millennials are not purchasing like the baby boomers
- Why you should focus on being personal
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Smart Flour Foods
- Jason Dorsey
- Smart Flour Foods on Facebook
- Smart Flour Foods on Twitter
- Smart Flour Foods Instagram
- Download the full report
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable, if you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
A Big Thank You to Sameer of Smart Flour Foods for coming on the show it was great going over this report and there were many interesting items inside that I was not expecting.
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of this post.