SEO For Local Business, What You Need To Know
We talk a lot about digital marketing on the podcast and I often get asked about how local restaurants can improve their local search rankings. On today’s episode, I’m joined by Rev Ciancio who serves as Director of Partner Marketing for Yext, where he works to ensure partner success as they deploy the Yext Knowledge Engine on behalf of their clients.
We get into exactly what local search is, how it works, what you can do to take advantage of it and blow away the competition.
What To Listen For:
- What exactly is SEO for local business
- How local search actually works
- What is the impact of search on your business
- How to harness the power of local search
- SEO best practices
- How does local search fit in with digital marketing
Mentioned In This Episode
- The Article we mentioned: 6 steps to keep you from hating Yelp
- Rev Ciancio on Instagram
- Burger Conquest
- Smart Pizza Marketing Mastermind
- Smart Pizza Marketing Email (the best email)
- SPM Marketing Platform
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
Like us on Facebook too for updates and interesting marketing articles
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher… would really help grow the show and get more guests on to help you grow your business and marketing.