Michael LaMarca of Master Pizza:
I am, and have always been fascinated with what it takes to grow from an individual operator and turn that into a thriving franchise. I would always ask myself….
- How do they find employees?
- What is the process, where do you start?
- How do you know if your ready?
- What would a day be like if we owned 5 stores?
Today I talked with Michael LaMarca of Master Pizza in the Cleveland Ohio area. I finally got to ask some of those questions to someone who is actually doing it, and doing it well. I hope you enjoy this episode with Michael, and I hope that you get some of your questions answered as well.
What to Listen For:
- How did Michael get started.
- How did he grow is first location.
- What marketing does he use.
- Why he decides to take Master Pizza into the franchising model.
- What obstacles he faced in their growth.
- How he spends his time managing the business.
- Why you need a Great website and what it can do for you.
- Why opportunity is the best motivator
Links From The Show:
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable, if you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
A Big Thank You to Michael for coming on the show was great to be able to finally get some answers about the franchising questions I have always been thinking about.
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post.