Creativity, Passion and Marketing w/ Nunzios Kitchen
Marco the Co-Owner of Nunzios Kitchen in NJ joins me on the program recommended by you, the listeners of the Smart Pizza Marketing Podcast. We’re always on the lookout for folks in the industry doing big and creative things and Marco definitely fits into this category.
Marco and I discuss how they are using Instagram and social in general to get exposure plus where he finds his creativity for the unique pies they come up with. We also talk about why passion and loving what you do makes the job so much easier. Marco gives a few insights into the strategies they use to build a build better company culture. His best point though is to just enjoy the process, the good, the bad and the ugly it’s all necessary in order to have a great restaurant.
This is a longer episode of the show but it’s a good one.
What To Listen For:
- How Marco and his brother started in the business
- How they’re using Instagram to engage and grow
- How Marco has changed his approach to team building over the years
- Where they get their creativity from
- How they get exposure from national brands
- Advice he would give himself if he started over
- Why passion and loving what you do makes all the bad days worth it
Mentioned In This Episode
- Nunzios Kitchen Website
- Nunzios Kitchen on Twitter
- Nunzios Kitchen on Instagram
- Smart Pizza Marketing Mastermind
- Smart Pizza Marketing Email (the best email)
- SPM Marketing Platform
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
Like us on Facebook too for updates and interesting marketing articles
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher… would really help