How to Build The Right Team and Company Culture
Mike Ganino is speaker, trainer and coach who travels around the country and teaches how to build a great company culture. Mike specializes in helping companies or small businesses build a great team using methods that he has perfected over the course of working with many companies and brands.
In this episode, Mike and I discuss ways in which you can look at your business and company in the new era. Mike gives us tips and suggestions we can use to find and train great people to propel your business.
Inside You’ll Learn:
- The first questions Mike asks new clients
- Who is the most important person in your business
- Ways to look at your hiring process
- How to change your beliefs towards your business
- Why you need a vision for your business
- How to communicate your vision to your team
- The 4 questions to ask anyone looking to join your team
- Mikes free gift to you
A little about Mike Ganino
- Opened over 100 restaurants across all of the brands
- Started out as a dishwasher at 15 years old
- Working in fine dining’s a server, trainer, and bartender.
- Became a manager of Potbelly at 21; became national trainer; and designed Potbelly U
- Worked with Lettuce Entertain You to launch Wow Bao
- Director of Ops, Training and HR at HomeMade Pizza company (help lead them to a private equity partnership)
- Partner and Chief Operating Officer at Protein Bar taking it from 1 location to 15 (help lead them to a private equity partnership)
- Speaking, training, and coaching on culture, leadership, and growth for restaurant and retail brands
- Releasing book this winter called Culture Kitchen: Recipes for Building a Great Brand
- Married to a chef, have two dogs, live in Los Angeles
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Mike’s Website: www.MikeGanino.com
- Mike on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mikeganino
- Mike on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikeganino
- Mike’s free gift to you: www.MikeGanino.com/SmartPizza
Go get Mike’s free offer to all of us at the Smart Pizza Marketing Podcast
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
A Big Thank You to Mike Ganino for coming on the show!
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher … would really help grow the show and get more guests on to help you grow your business and marketing effort.