Dave Sommers of Mad Mushroom Pizza
Dave Sommers, Co-Owner of Mad Mushroom Pizza located in Kentucky and Indiana, joins me today. Dave and his partner own 4 locations ,2 in Indiana and 2 in Kentucky. Dave started as a manager with Mad Mushroom Pizza and always thought he would become a small percentage partner in the business. However, when the owners decided one day that they “wanted out” of the business completely, Dave sought out to find a great partner and together they bought the business.
What to Listen For:
- How Dave got into the pizza business
- How they organize locations that are spread pretty far apart
- How they organize their staff
- What’s working in marketing for Mad Mushroom
- How they find great employees and the program they use
- What’s the training process like as a new employee
- How working with the new generation is changing
- Dave’s one piece of advice
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Mad Mushroom: http://www.madmushroom.com/
- Mad Mushroom Twitter: https://twitter.com/MadMushPurdue
- Mad Mushroom Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MadMushroomUK
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
Like us on Facebook too for updates and interesting marketing articles
A Big Thank You to Scott for coming on the show!
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher … would really help grow the show and get more guests on to help you grow your business and marketing.