Forza Pizza with Alberto DeCicco
Forza Pizza, a website created by Alberto DeCicco where pizzeria owners or pizza connisiuers can view and add your own photos and information about pizzerias all over the world with out the annoyance of written reviews.
Alberto grew up in the pizza world and became passionate about taking photos of all the different styles of pizzas in the places he visited. This eventually led him to realize that there was no avenue for someone to just see photos of pizza.
In this episode, we talk about how to use Forza Pizza. Learn what types of photos get the most attention. Alberto shares some great tips and examples to make the most out of your product photos in order to get the most visibility.
What to Listen For:
- What is Forza Pizza
- How can Forza Pizza help your pizzeria
- How Alberto came up with this idea
- What makes a good pizza photo
- How to make your photo stand out
- What photos don’t really work so well
- How to start your own hash tag
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Forza Pizza Website: www.forzapizza.com/
- Forza Pizza Instagram: www.instagram.com/ForzaPizza/
- Forza Pizza Twitter: www.twitter.com/ForzaPizza
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
Like us on Facebook too for updates and interesting marketing articles
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher … would really help grow the show and get more guests on to help you grow your business and marketing.