From Fine Dining To Wood Fired Pizzeria w/ Justin Bazdarich of Speedy Romeo’s
Justin went from traveling the world with Jean Goerge to opening up a wood-fired pizzeria in New York City. On the show today we chat about his journey in the restaurant space and the how and why Justin is opening up his third restaurant.
Justin story is great and just like many of us, it has many twists and turns. I think you’re really going to enjoy this talk today. Quick note towards the end of the episode Justin shares how they’re using Instagram for their business (really smart strategy and it’s paying off).
What To Listen For:
- How Justin went from Michelin Star Chef to pizzeria owner.
- What it was like working for Jean George.
- Why Justin started a pizzeria after traveling the world opening restaurants.
- How they grew their Instagram account to over 15k.
- How they’re delivering in New York City.
Mentioned In This Episode
- Speedy Romeo Pizza Website
- Speedy Romeo Facebook
- Speedy Romeo Instagram
- Smart Pizza Marketing Mastermind
- Smart Pizza Marketing Email (the best email)
- SPM Marketing Platform
Thanks For Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. I hope that you have found it to be valuable. If you have a question or comment you can email at Bruce@smartpizzamarketing.com
Like us on Facebook too for updates and interesting marketing articles
If you did find this information valuable it would be awesome if you could share it using the social media buttons on the side of the post. Also, please leave a quick review on Itunes or Stitcher… would really help